This month has been pretty hectic in terms of content! It doesn’t help that I started at the Open University on the 8th, either. I don’t seem to have enough time to do everything.
I’ve compiled a list of my ‘best bits’ from the blog and youtube channel for you guys to browse, just in case you missed things. Enjoy!
- Ever wondered how I plan and schedule my blog posts and youtube videos? Wonder no more when you read this post!
- I wrote a post about setting up a new bullet journal here. I also made this into a youtube video as well (below).
- Youtube videos this month included: my new setup, weekly and daily planning & my November #hollifeholidays challenge!
- I wrote a review of Coloupop’s Ultra Matte lippy, it was quite popular! If you haven’t read it already, click here.
- Creating a Capsule Wardrobe was another popular post that I really enjoyed doing. I think it’s my first fashion post as well! Fancy. Read it here.
- Want to know how I organise my makeup? I have a full explanation here.
- Youtube videos this month include: a Morphe dupe review!
- I wrote a difficult (and very honest) post about miscarriage. If you want to read my story and about how it affected me, click here.
- Youtube videos include: 101 facts about me and 10 life lessons I’ve learnt!
- I wrote a post about the backlash I got from my ‘why I dropped out of university‘ post and about slutshaming in general. You should have a read if you’re a feminist or interested in what I’ve got to say. Check it out here!
- Another feminism post is about how a couple of mainstream ‘feminists’ aren’t actually feminists at all. Read all about it here.
- As I mentioned, I started university this month. My first Uni Diary blog post is here and I talk about how I’m finding the beginning of the course and what my feelings are about the module.
There’s much more on my channel and on the blog, so make sure you go and check those out and subscribe/follow ofc! See you soon ❤