Hiya guys! Just a quick-ish update today about my post schedule. Honestly this post was meant to be one small paragraph but it turned into a mid-length post! Sozzles.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you might remember that I posted a schedule a couple of months back, where I outlined what category I’d be posting every other day. You may have noticed that for the past month or so, that schedule has gone completely tits up and I’ve been posting whatever I want every day!
I found a strict schedule too difficult to adhere to and I’d rather post what I want on whatever day. It makes me more excited to write and post!
I still have things I want to do each month, which I thought I’d list below.
On the blog:
- ICYMI – at the end of each month (basically the ‘best bits’ of the month)
- Monthly Catch-Up – also at the end of the month
- Bullet Journal – at least one post, but usually two or more each month
- Challenge – the #hollifeholidays post will always go up towards the end of the month (for the next month)
- Beauty Review – a review of a product, I’ll usually do a couple of these
- Storytime – I like to do a storytime post each month as well
- Currently Loving – my favourites from the last month
- Life Update – usually in vlog form!
- Haul – at the end of the month I haul everything I’ve bought that month
- Beauty Review – like on the blog, I like to review a beauty product each month
- Makeup Tutorial – at least one of these monthly!
I post three times a week on youtube – every tuesday, thursday and saturday!
From January, I’ll also be doing a ‘Spotlight’ post each month where I highlight my favourite blogs/instas/youtubes and also promote a couple of you guys! If you want to learn more, sign up to my Newsletter! If you’re on my blog page you’ll have seen a pop-up. You can also go to my facebook page if you’re on a browser and click the newsletter tab.
Also from January, I’ll only be posting six days a week, taking a break on sundays. This is just because I’m finding it a bit overwhelming to post every day, film youtube videos 3x a week and also study at university as well! I hope you understand.
If there’s something you really want me to write, test or you want to guest post/collab on youtube please let me know! You can email me via the ’email’ tab on my blog, or you can DM me on facebook, twitter or insta. Also, if any companies want to #spon me… well. Feel free 😉
That’s it, just wanted to let you guys know my schedule plans! I’m really excited about the future of this blog and my youtube channel so make sure you’re following and subbed! ❤