My first award! Yay! I was nominated by the lovely Andrea from minats.wordpress.com (thank you so much!) so make sure you go and check her post out!
Here are the rules to accept the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post and add the logo of the award in your post!
I’ve been blogging for about 3 and a half months now (since August 1st!) and the support I’ve received so far has been amazing. It’s so awesome that I’ve already been nominated for an award! Yay! Let’s get into the questions!
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Creating content and seeing it up there on the internet is so cool. I love getting comments and meeting new bloggers. The community is lovely!
- What are your top three favourite movies?
-The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy
-The entire Harry Potter series, duh
- Favourite quote/saying?
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live” – Albus Dumbledore.
- If you had to pick one Disney character that is most like you, who would it be & why?
I’m not really a Disney person, so this is a bit tricky. Probably Ariel from The Little Mermaid because I desperately wanted to be a mermaid (and she wanted to be a normal human).
- Hot Chocolate or Coffee?
Coffee! I don’t actually like hot chocolate.
- Favourite season?
Autumn, which readers will know if they’ve read my Autumn Tag post!
- Other than blogging, what else do you enjoy doing?
Well, I’m a Youtuber as well (link is here) so blogging and youtubing take up most of my time. I also love reading and bullet-journaling!
- Watermelons or strawberries?
Strawberries. Watermelon doesn’t taste like anything.
- What is something you’d tell your younger self?
Lose weight, don’t be an idiot and don’t brush your hair!
- What never fails to make you laugh?
My husband. He’s the funniest person I know.
- Name one place you’d like to visit!
There’s so many places on my travel bucket list! At the moment, all I want to do is go to Bora Bora with my husband for a late honeymoon.
They were fun to answer! Now I have to nominate eleven people for the award, which is going to be difficult as I know so many amazing bloggers!
My nominees are:
And my questions for those lovely bloggers are:
- What products have you bought JUST because a blogger recommended them?
- Where do you see your blog being in 5 years?
- Do you schedule your blog posts in advance or just go with the flow each day?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What’s on your wishlist at the moment?
- What are you looking forward to most in 2017?
- What are your current goals?
- What’s your favourite youtuber and/or blogger of all time?
- What do you find difficult about blogging?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I’m so excited to see your posts! Make sure to let me know when you post the answers to them so I can read your responses. To anyone I didn’t nominate, I’m sorry! I wish I could nominate you all ❤
Hope you enjoyed reading my responses. Make sure to check out Andrea’s blog (linked at the top)!