I did this in video over on my youtube channel and thought I’d share it with you guys as well. I tagged 20 other small youtubers in the video and I’m also going to be tagging any of you who want to do it as well. This tag is basically a mix of the usual Christmas Tag and the 12 Questions of Christmas tag.
- what’s your favourite christmas film?
Love Actually. It’s cheesy and amazing. Chris hasn’t seen it yet but I’m going to MAKE HIM this year!
- have you ever had a white christmas?
Not that I can remember! I lived too far south. But now we live up north we might get some snow.
- where do you spend christmas?
With either my grandparents or my aunt, uncle and cousins (and my husband/parents too, ofc) – we alternate between christmas day and boxing day.
- what’s your favourite christmas song?
I don’t really have a favourite but the one that I can think of is Britney Spears’ ‘My Only Wish This Year’ because it was stuck in my head for three years.
- do you open presents on christmas eve?
Nope. What would be the point? It’s christmas DAY tomorrow.
- can you name all of santa’s reindeer?
I tried this on camera and got to three (including Rudolph). So… nope!
- what holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
I wouldn’t say we have any ‘traditions’. We have a routine, I guess. So it’s nice having the same routine for Christmas each year.
- is your tree real or fake?
Fake. Too much hassle with a real one.
- what’s your favourite christmas treat?
Snowballs – the alcoholic drink! A shot of Advocaat, a dash of lime cordial and some lemonade – finished with a glace cherry.
- do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I prefer giving them when I’ve been creative with my presents and I’m excited for them to unwrap. I’m really struggling this year so I’m not looking forward to it!
- what’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
Too difficult to answer. I’ve had some lovely gifts over the years!
- where would your dream christmas holiday be?
I want to visit a Christmas market in Germany, and I also want to take my future children to Lapland to see Father Christmas.
- are you good at wrapping presents?
I am! I’m quite neat when I want to be.
- what’s your most memorable christmas moment?
Not my favourite but one of the most memorable Christmasses we had was in Florida. It was so alien to us!
- when did you stop believing in father christmas?
When I was around 9 or 10 – I was probably one of the last to stop believing.
- do you make resolutions and stick to them?
I make them. But I sure as hell don’t stick to them.
- what makes christmas special?
FOOD. FOOD. FOOOOOOD.
- what are your favourite christmas colours?
Berries, Wines and GLITTER (of any colour).
- what’s your biggest christmas pet peeve?
People who go shopping in the Boxing Day sales. CHILL THE F*CK OUT.
- do you plan ahead or procrastinate?
Bit of both. I plan ahead and then procrastinate anyway.
- when do you put your tree up and take it down?
We put it up mid-december and take it down either just before or just after NYE.
- what’s at the top of your tree?
A star (once we’ve put it up)!
- do you decorate outside?
No, so much effort and too much electricity.
- what’s on your wishlist this year?
Makeup, more makeup and stuff to put makeup in.
- what’s a present you’ve asked for but never got?
I know it makes me sound so spoiled but I’ve never not got something that I really did want. If it was a passing craze I’ve definitely missed out on some stuff but as an only child, I got a LOT of stuff. I’m #blessed. I mean, I’ve never asked for crazy stuff or expensive things so it’s not like my parents are rolling in ££££!
Let me know if you decide to do this tag! I love seeing tag answers. It’s a weird obsession.