Christmas is so stressful for many. I thought I’d give you some tips to help calm you down this season. You can also check out my post about self-care for more ideas!
- Eat ALL the chocolate
You know you have like, 40 selection boxes. You know it.
- Use your 101 new bath sets (or the ones you haven’t used yet from last year)
Bath bombs are SO FUN.
- Watch some cheesy movies and TV
Christmas specials are just so awful, but so so good.
- Give yourself a makeover (why not watch some of my YouTube videos?!)
Whack out that glitter!
- Drink a lot of wine (mulled or not)
I mean, only if you’re over the age of 18 of course… I prefer Snowballs (Advocaat, Lime and Lemonade with a Glace cherry)
- Do a facemask – especially after all the chocolate!
Or get eye masks for your hungover and tired eyes.
- Arrange Christmas drinks with friends or go to a Christmas party!
Let alcohol (enjoyed responsibly) and dancing shake your stress away…
- Start planning your 2017 summer holiday…!
Quick! January sales are a thing from Boxing Day onwards, even for holidays.
Hope you all have a lovely, non-stressful Christmas!