I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award!
I was nominated by the lovely Zoe @ whimsyandcosy.wordpress.com – her blog is so adorable, so go and check her out! It will make you feel warm and snuggly inside, trust me. This award was started by blogger Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com.
1. Display the logo and list the rules
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them
3. Mention & link the creator of the award
4. Tell your followers 3 things about yourself
5. Answer the 5 questions left for you by your nominator
6. Nominate 10 bloggers & notify them
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions
8. Share links to your best/favourite posts.
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am getting two guinea pigs soon and calling them Sweet Pea and Corn Cob.
- I will have no gallbladder in a week’s time (if you read this when I post it!)
- I have a birthmark on the back of my neck, right on my hairline.
QUESTIONS FROM ZOZIE
- Tea or coffee?
I love coffee. I’m probably verging on addicted by now… we have two coffee machines at home and I live very close to a Costa and a 24 hour Starbucks.
- What is the best thing about blogging?
Putting together a post with the images so it looks perfect, seeing it up there on my blog and knowing it’s ‘out there’ in the world is awesome.
- Where do you get most of your blog readers from?
Most of them are from Facebook, followed by WordPress itself and then Search Engine results. I have a few clicks from Instagram, other blogs and websites, Twitter, Pinterest, BlogLovin’ and email.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you in the past month?
Christmas! I got lots of lovely pressies (my xmas haul is up on YouTube on the 3rd)
- What is your favourite TV show?
BBC’s Sherlock, hands down.
Here’s my nominations – all of these are really beautiful blogs (and some super new!) and I love them all!
Questions For the Nominees
- What’s your 2017 follower goal?
- What are you doing this year that will make a GREAT blog post?
- What’s your favourite moment from 2016?
- If you had £1m and had to spend it all – no savings – what you spend it on?
- How and why did you first start blogging?
BEST BLOG POSTS
Here are 5 of my best blog posts (stats-wise, not personal faves):
- Bullet Journal Hacks
- How I Set Up My 2nd Bullet Journal
- Tracking Periods in your Bullet Journal
- Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
- Tracking Life Goals in my Bullet Journal
They’re all bullet journal posts! Maybe that’s a sign that I should do more of them.
Thank you so much to Zoe for the nomination! ❤