This month has been a short one (and I’m doing the favourites on week 3 this month as well) so it’s been quite difficult to find new faves this month! But I found some to talk about and I even did a GRWM with my current favourites for YouTube, so make sure you subscribe by clicking the link below and watch that vid when it’s uploaded tomorrow!
links to products are affiliate links but these are all genuinely my faves!
(okay, ignore the ‘shopped-in mascara. It rolled out of frame and somehow I didn’t notice…)
- Lash Sensational Mascara – I’ve grown to really appreciate this mascara. You might have read my comparison between this mascara and the TF Better Than Sex one (if not, click here to read it) and I’ve used this one a lot since then and think it does a really good job. You can get this mascara from Boots, so click here to have a look! It’s 3 for 2 on Maybelline products too!
- PS Blusher in Taboo – This is a recent purchase but I really love this blusher! It’s a beautiful shade and isn’t too intense or subtle. Better yet, it was only £1.50 from Primark! I reviewed this blush in my recent Primark Makeup video – click here to watch that.
- PS Pro Liquid Lipstick in Pink in Excess – Another one I tried out in my Testing Primark Makeup video, this lipstick is amazing. Only needs one swipe and stays on ALL day all for £3!
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask – These sheet masks have been all over the blogosphere and now I’m also raving about it. It’s so hydrating and my skin feels like I’ve just had botox afterwards! I use one of these each week and my skin is so much more hydrated and soft. These are only £2 from supermarkets or £1.49 from Boots and they’re currently 99p in the sale, so stock up whilst you can! You can get them here.
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer – I’ve been going on about this primer for ages and for good reason – it’s the best thing I’ve ever put on my face! It’s basically a jelly that turns into water when you put it on your face. It’s so hydrating and makes your skin look so smooth and beautiful. You can get it from LookFantastic here!
- I♥Makeup Lip Geek Lipstick in Totally Not Boring – This lipstick is surprisingly good for something that cost me £1 in the TamBeauty sale. I love the deep pinkish-red colour and it lasts for ages! The packaging is also awesome.
- PS Pro Lip Scrub – I wasn’t expecting to find a lipscrub in Primark – I was actually going to nip into Lush for one – but I’m glad I bought it! My lips feel so soft and the dryness that winter inevitably brings is nowhere to be seen! I use it every evening after I take my makeup off and before I use a liquid lipstick in the morning!
- MUR Arch & Sculpt Eyebrow Pencil – This is basically a dupe for the Soap & Glory Brow Archery – There’s a twist up brow pencil on one end and a felt tip on the other. You can do your eyebrows differently depending on what end you use and it’s so simple. It was just £3.50 from TAMBeauty (or Superdrug) and is my favourite brow product right now.
So that’s all my favourites from February! Make sure you check out the video on my YouTube channel for a GRWM with these products and more and subscribe for more fun videos and things!