This palette was an absolute steal at £6 from TamBeauty.com! It comes with 20 shades (and a crap sponge brush which I binned) and is a mix of mattes and pearl shadows, according to the website.
I am in LOVE with this palette. I think it’s beautiful. There are some beautiful golds, a few purples and lavenders and then some darker colours like the black and emerald green. There’s nothing I don’t like and all of the shadows are stunning and pigmented and soft and oh my gosh, can you tell I’m in love?!
Here are the shades with their finishes. They don’t have names as far as I can see from my google search but I’m okay with that.
- Off-white with a satin finish
- Rose-gold with a satin finish
- Taupe with a satin finish
- Light gold with a metallic finish
- Dark gold with a metallic finish
- Green-gold and a satin finish
- Taupe with a matte finish
- Plum with a matte finish
- Black with a matte finish
- Black with a silver shimmer
- Burgundy with slight silver shimmer
- Red copper with a metallic finish
- Mid-brown with golden shimmer
- Pale lilac with a matte finish
- Dark lavender grey with a metallic finish
- Violet with pink undertones and a metallic finish
- Bright blue with a metallic finish
- Dark blue with silver shimmer
- Green with a satin finish
- Emerald green with a metallic finish
I decided to create a grungy, rock n’ roll look with the palette, using colours I wouldn’t usually use. I did a messy smoky eye using the blacks and greys and used the blue as a pop of colour on my lower lash line. I really like the look but it isn’t something I would want to wear every day! The shadows themselves were easily blendable and I really do recommend this palette!
What did you think of the palette? Let me know in the comments!