Makeup Revolution have knocked it out of the park yet again with the third Flawless palette (or sixth if you count the Matte versions and Beyond Flawless). As soon as I saw it in Superdrug (or you can get it from TAMBeauty) I knew I had to have it! Here’s swatches, review and a demo.
The palette is in the same format as MUR’s other 32 pan palettes, with smallish pans, sturdy packaging and a large mirror. However, unlike the other palettes, the Flawless 3 has a rose gold lid, making it look luxe and on-trend.
This palette consists of 32 eyeshadows – mostly matte, with about a quarter of the palette being shimmers. I was immediately drawn to the warm shadows on the bottom two rows; they remind me of the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. I knew I had to buy it immediately and for £8, it didn’t break the bank either!
As with the previous Flawless palettes, the Flawless 3: Resurrection palette sticks to a pretty neutral colourscheme but dares to be be fashionable and approach the warmer spectrum with oranges, browns and pinks. I like how the palette is mostly mattes; it makes it so much more versatile. Too many shimmers would mean a lot less looks for my personal preferences!
- Resurrection: matte white
- Rebirth: matte off-white
- Contact: matte pale apricot
- Revival: matte pale taupe
- Renewal: matte gold-mustard
- Return: matte warm pink-brown
- Restore: matte pink-toned mushroom
- Past: matte cool-toned mushroom
- New Birth: matte pale peachy pink
- Revitalise: pale pink shimmer with silver micro glitters
- Recovery: yellow gold shimmer
- Regeneration: warm gold with a metallic finish
- Reawaken: rose gold with a metallic finish
- New Dawn: bronze gold shimmer
- Reactivate: pale rose gold with a metallic finish
- Comeback: mid-broown with a satin finish
- Reappear: matte taupe
- Resurgence: matte mid-brown
- Triumph: matte rust-brown
- Back: matte darker rust-brown
- Reincarnation: matte light brown
- Time: grey-toned light brown with a satin finish
- Recharge: chocolate brown with pink glitters
- Reanimation: matte deep taupe
- The: matte lilac
- Makeup: matte nude-lilac
- Story: matte deep rust-orange
- Based: matte red-brown
- On: matte magenta
- Believing: matte red-pink
- In: matte dark chocolate brown
- The Renaissance: matte mid-grey
The shadows swatched beautifully! I like the warmness to the palette and the gold theme in the shimmer shadows. They would look more intense if applied with a wet brush too. There are a couple of matte shadows that need building up more than the others but they all look stunning.
I created two looks to show you my favourite shadows in the palette but there are so many you could do! For the first one I used the warm browns and oranges and in the second one I used the magenta and pinks. They blended out so easily and the shimmers I used on my lid were stunning. Overall it’s such an easy-to-work-with, high quality palette which you definitely need to buy! You can get it from Superdrug for just £8 or as I mentioned before, from TAMBeauty for the same price!
If you want to see me do a demo of this look as well as some live swatches, you can have a watch of my review below:
Let me know what you thought of the palette below! ❤