I think this might be my first monthly haul on the blog. If it isn’t, feel free to correct me! I bought waaaaaay too much stuff this month but I’m okay with that (I think).
links are affiliated but opinions are 100% my own
Primark – only available in-store
- Matte Lipkit in Cookie Dough – not as good as Kylie’s, but still amazing for £3.
- Lipliner in Candy Pink – the Primark lipliners are my favourites. Brilliant for £1.
- Precious Metals Lip Crayon in Nothing Else Metals – interesting to see a metallic lip crayon and only £2.
- Lip Crayons in Uncovered, Ballerina and Nude Beach – perfect nudes for Spring and beautiful longwearing formula for £2.
- Matte Liquid Foundation – I have the other two foundations so thought I’d try this for £3.
- Crayon Concealer – hopefully this will be easy to use to pinpoint problem areas and it was only £2.
- Insta Girl Perfecting Stick – a quick pore-minimising stick primer which helps combat shine! Only £3.
- Eyeshadow Primer – helps keep eyeshadow on all day for just £1.
- Precious Metals Liquid Glow – a pink liquid highlighter that looks summery and glowy on the skin for £2.
- Maxi/Mini double-ended Mascara – a tightline and normal mascara in one! £2 for something really unique.
- Lash Primer – I needed a new one and this will help keep my lashes healthy for £2.
- PRO Liquid Lipstick in Metal Rose and Rose in Paris – long-lasting, kiss-proof formula that isn’t too drying. I’m intrigued by the metallic one! Just £3.
TAMBeauty.com – ships worldwide
- Makeup Obsession Custom Palettes – I got some new pans! Review coming very shortly. ‘Face’ pans are £3 each and eyes and lips are £2 each.
- I♥Makeup Unicorn Love Palette – I got this as soon as it came out, because Unicorns. I have a review here and it’s only £7.99!
- MUR Rose Gold Lipstick in Chauffeur – Such a stunning nude, beautiful formula too for just £3.
- Freedom Eye Contour Brush – Great for deepening the crease and for the lower lash line! Just £2.
- I♥Makeup Bronze + Glow – Stunning packaging and a great bronzer/highlight duo. I have a review here and it’s only £6!
- I♥Makeup Chocolate Vice Palette – Review coming shortly, but this is a stunning palette and like the other chocolate bars, is only £7.99!
Superdrug – in-store/ships to UK and Ireland
- MUR Flawless 3 Resurrection Palette – MY FAVE palette of all time currently. I have a review here and here and I love it so much. Plus it’s only £8!
- L’Oreal Baby Roll Mascara – Another new favourite. Very volumised and curled lashes for only £7.99.
- MUR Duo Brow Pencil – A dupe of the Benefit Goof Proof pencil for a fraction (£2.50) of the price? YES PLEASE. [actually from TAMBeauty]
- MUR Ultra Bronze Bronzer – A little too dark for me but will be good for when I (hopefully) get a tan in the summer! And just £3.
- MUR Vivid Baked Blush in All I Think About Is You – Beautiful baked beautifulness. So light and summery and just £2.50.
- MUA Burning Embers Palette – Expect a review soon! Just £8 for this gorgeous palette.
Boots – in-store/ships worldwide
- 17 Stay Pout Lipstick in Liberty – A cute pinky nude with great formula for £4.49.
- Rimmel Fix + Perfect Primer – A silky soft primer that helps your skin to look good whilst keeping your makeup looking pretty! £x for 30ml.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation – Makes your skin look beautifully glowy and awake! Perfect for summer as it has SPF20 and £8.99 for 30ml.
- Rimmel BB Cream – a 9in1 light coverage BB Cream, again, perfect for summer! £6.99 for 30ml.
- Collection Deluxe Lipstick in Just a Fling – A shimmery pinky nude that feels moisturising and looks lovely. £3.99!
TK Maxx + W7 + New Look
- New Look Moisturising Lipstick in Deep Nude – A beautiful colour and formula! Perfect for my holiday and only £3.99.
- W7 Prime Magic Primer – a dupe of the smashbox primer but for only £3.99!
- New Look Flawless Foundation Stick – so creamy and easy to use and just £4.99!
- W7 Absolute Lashes – a dupe of Benefit’s ‘They’re Real’ mascara for £3.99.
- New Look Super Matte Liquid Lipstick in Fawn – super long-wearing grey lipstick with awesome formula for £4.99.
- 2x Mini and Large Beauty Blender – I can’t remember which brand these were from but they’re so soft and lovely to use from TK Maxx for just £4.99.
FeelUnique.com Pick n Mix samples – ships worldwide
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand – Illuminating and lifting formula sample
- Laura Gellar Spackle Primer – I’ve heard good things about this primer (sample).
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter – The cult classic in sample form
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow – A deep burgendy eyeshadow sample
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Sample – Flawless coverage foundation sample
- Simple Eye Makeup Remover – Superdrug, £3.65
- Garnier SkinAcive Anti-Blemish Clarifying Tonic – Superdrug, £4.99
- Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads – Superdrug, £6.45
- PS PRO Anti Blemish Gel – Primark, £3
I told you the haul was massive! I hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you want to see more hauls in the future! Below is the two haul videos from this month on my youtube channel, please subscribe!