I’ve tested out so much makeup this month and have come across lots of new favourites – and a few bits that aren’t quite my favourite – so I’m looking forward to sharing the best products I’ve come across! For all the products I’ve picked up in September, check out my makeup haul, but if you’d rather just get into what I loved, read on!
- Skin79 BeBlesh Balm (BB Cream) – I got this in August’s LookFantastic Beauty Box and I’m in love. I managed to get about 5 uses from the sample and it made so upset when I used it up; it makes my skin look absolutely flawless and doesn’t even look like I’ve got any product on my face! It’s quite pricey if you want the full-size version but I think it’s worth it! Get it here!
- Makeup Revolution Camouflage Corrector Palette – This palette has been so useful recently as I’ve had a few red spots to deal with! It has all the colour correcting shades you could ever need and I like the coverage you get from the formula as well. Get it from TAMBeauty or Superdrug for just £6!
- Primark My Perfect Colour Foundation & BB Cream – I wasn’t expecting much for a £2.50 and £4 product but I was blown away at the quality of these! I should update my ‘best of Primark beauty‘ blog post soon to include all the amazing new products!
- I♥Makeup Goddess of Faith Highlighter – I feel like I don’t need to explain why I love this highlighter so much, because it’s so obviously beautiful. But I will. The baked formula means the highlighter is super soft and intensely pigmented, the pink tinge to it suits my skin perfectly and the packaging is so cute. It’s £5 here!
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peachy Glow Palette – This is the first Tanya Burr product I’ve ever bought and I really like it! I am obsessed with everything peachy at the moment so had to grab this little bronze-blush-highlight palette when I saw it in Superdrug. It was £7.99!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Rome – I bought this ages ago and only tried it out this month. In my mind it was too creamy and would slide off my mouth, but in reality it was nothing like that. It felt creamy but not sticky and it did dry down to a matte finish without actually drying my lips out. It looks gorgeous and the colour is amazing. You can pick it up for £6 here!
- Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipsticks in Breathe and Rebirth – The Renaissance lipsticks have appeared in my favourites before, I’m sure, but these two new shades to my collection deserve their own space. The terracotta and nude lippies have been featuring on my face many times over the past couple of months. They’re £4 each from TAMBeauty.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Lipsticks in Inspiration and Inclination – These may look pretty identical, but these two nudes are definitely different (at least, that’s what I tell myself). I have an obsession with nude lipsticks at the moment and these two are my favourites. They’re £3 each.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Lipstick in You’re A Star – Yep, another nude. I’m obsessed. I’ve basically been cycling through a few nudes all month, and despite my husband says they all look the same, they’re very slightly different. Find this one here for £2.49.
- Spectrum 8-piece Eye-Blending Brush Set – I’ve been meaning to test out Spectrum’s brushes for a while, so when I found a 20% off discount code, I couldn’t resist getting their standard eye brushes! They’re very soft and not too expensive once you split the £30 cost over the 8 brushes. Find them here!
- Buxom Lash Mascara – I am so obsessed with this mascara. It was in August and September’s Love Me Beauty edit so I have two now! This mascara has been my ultimate go-to mascara for the past month. It adds so much volume and length and for once doesn’t clump my lashes together.
- I♥Makeup Chocolate Rose Gold Palette – If you’ve seen my review of this, you’ll know how much I loved it. It’s a stunning palette with gorgeous colours and is just £8.99. It helps that it’s a Huda Beauty Rose Gold dupe as well! Buy it here.
- Soph X Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette – Another one of my review items! I love this palette so much; it has perfect warm tones, some pinks, some neutrals and really interesting shimmers. Soph is one of my favourite YouTubers as well! You can get this for £10.
- Makeup Revolution Flawless 4 Palette – Finally, this is the latest addition to the Flawless series and my personal favourite out of the entire range. This is a perfect transitional palette between summer and autumn, with bright warm tones and neutrals. It’s £8 as well for 32 shades – bargain.
Those are my favourite products of the month, but what about the worst beauty buys? I share my purchase regrets and why I hate them as well as talking in more detail about my favourites in tuesday’s video on my YouTube channel! Make sure to subscribe if you want to be the first to see it. You can also see what my non-beauty favourites from this month are in the video below, which is on my second channel (subscribe and be one of the first 100 to be subscribed!)