Good makeup doesn’t have to cost you the earth. Sometimes the cheapest makeup from Boots can do a better job than the more expensive makeup on the counters! I rounded up ten (eleven, actually… but top ten sounded better) absolute bargains under £5 that I love and use all the time.
- Primark My Perfect Colour Finish, £2.50 – Such a steal! It’s so cheap, but gives a gorgeous natural finish and is infused with Vitamin E. It applies beautifully and makes my skin look flawless.
- Essence I♥Extreme Mascara, £3 – Essence mascaras are every YouTuber’s favourite at the moment, and I can see why! You get so much volume and length from such a cheap mascara. It’s well worth a look in Wilko next time you’re near one!
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4 – This is a cult classic and therefore I couldn’t leave it off this list. It gives great coverage and is super creamy and long-wearing. I love it for both everyday and for higher coverage days! Buy it here.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt Contour Kit, £3.50 – The easiest everyday face palette you’ll ever use, and probably the cheapest too! It’s such a quick and simple palette to take with you on-the-go or use on a busy morning. Buy it here.
- Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipsticks, £4 – My favourite budget-friendly lipsticks, mostly because of the packaging. They’re gorgeous and have solid metal tubes meaning they feel so much more expensive than £4. There’s 20 shades to choose from and I want all of them. Buy them here!
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette, £4 – These £4 palettes from my favourite brand are such good quality for so cheap! They’re not the best shadows I’ve ever used but for £4, you’re getting some great quality eyeshadows. Buy it here!
- MUA Skin Define Hydro Primer, £5 – This is an Illamasqua Hydra Veil dupe and I love it! It’s so hydrating and I love the jelly-to-water texture; it feels so different to any of my other primers (apart from the Hydra Veil of course). I can’t find this anywhere to buy, though, so maybe it’s discontinued…?
- MUA Bronzed Perfection Matte Bronzer, £4 – I love this bronzer for pale skin, but it can also be built up for slightly deeper skin tones as well. It blends out beautifully and doesn’t look muddy or orange! Get it here.
- Makeup Obsession Highlighters, £3 – These highlights are so blinding and gorgeous, and there’s a range of them for different skin tones. These are my favourite highlights of all time and they’re so cheap! My favouritest favourite is Moon. Buy them here!
- Primark Velvet Matte Lip Crayons, £2/Primark Lipliners, £1 – This is technically two products but I couldn’t decide between them so I had to pick them both. The lipliners are super creamy and pigmented for just a quid and the lip crayons are my favourite lip products of all time. SO good.
What are your favourite makeup products under £5? Check out the video below for more of a chat about each product and don’t forget to subscribe!